I’ve been nominated by the lovely Mrs Mummy Harris for the Liebster Award. It’s an award that helps blogs with 200 followers or fewer to promote themselves and integrate into the blogging community.
There are certain rules you have to follow which I have copied and pasted below from TheGlobalAussie.com
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Thank you Mrs Mummy Harris for the nomination. You can check out her fab blog here.
My favourite blog at the moment is by The Honest Father. It’s refreshing to read a blog from a Dad’s perspective. Mark has been through it all, from a surprise pregnancy to an awkward proposal. He deals with his experiences with good humour and wit. He has also recently started vlogging and made an excellent video of his daughter putting make up on him which you can watch here. Mark is a relatively new blogger but he has excellent writing skills and his blog posts are always a pleasure to read even though can they can be on the long side! I urge you to go check him out if you haven’t already and give him a follow.
The blogs I would like to nominate are:
Hayley @ http://www.devonmama.com
Samantha @ http://tryingforourbaby.wordpress.com
I look forward to reading your posts!