Living Arrows 2017 // 2/52

This week, Dexter has learnt to crawl. He has been shuffling around for a couple of weeks now, dragging himself along the floor, but now it’s serious. He can now get from his bedroom to the other side of the lounge within a couple of minutes (we live in a flat on one level). So far he has explored the bathroom (he loves the cold floor), both bedrooms, the hall and the lounge/kitchen. He hasn’t found our ensuite bathroom yet, but he’s close. Dex is totally obsessed with the door stops hidden behind each door and examining the hoover which is pretty hilarious because he HATES it when I hoover! I am enjoying letting him have free reign of the floor and exploring his new surroundings. I am forever picking up bits and pieces as we go around, so it’s been a great lesson for me in what not to have lying around with a baby nearby.

• Reply kris

This is the most exciting time youl need eyes in the back of your head now 🙂
    kris recently posted…Falling out off love…. with blogging!My Profile

9th January 2017 at 12:32 pm
  • Reply Mums Space

Its always so much fun when they start crawling, have to have eyes on them all the time then! Eek
    Tara x

9th January 2017 at 7:18 pm
  • Reply the frenchie mummy

He seems to enjoy crawling around! #LivingArrows

9th January 2017 at 10:03 pm
  • Reply Amy @ The Smallest Of Things

Oh well done Dexter! The fun starts now 🙂 ox
    Amy @ The Smallest Of Things recently posted…Living Arrows | 2/52My Profile

9th January 2017 at 10:09 pm

YAY! High fives to Dex! What a wonderful milestone to share in Living Arrows. He will be everywhere now – and he’ll be running before you know it! LOVE his outfit, especially the star print bib! x
    Donna recently posted…Home Life Project {January}My Profile

9th January 2017 at 10:39 pm
  • Reply Sophie Durrans

Bless him, he looks so happy. Isla is at the commando crawling stage but I don’t think it will be long before she is crawling. Really makes you realise how dirty your floors are, or what needs to be out away!

10th January 2017 at 12:28 pm
  • Reply Emilyand Indiana

Aww how exciting! Well done Dexter 🙂 xx
    Emilyand Indiana recently posted…We’re Konfidence Swimologists 2017My Profile

10th January 2017 at 12:37 pm
  • Reply Alice

Aww wow crawling is such a milestone. Very special!!

10th January 2017 at 12:43 pm

Yay, go Dex. Such an exciting time although sometimes it does make things harder work – they move SO quickly!!
    Devon Mama recently posted…Going Back To Work: Am I Making The Right Choice?My Profile

10th January 2017 at 12:44 pm
  • Reply Katy Stevens

The fun times are coming! How lovely. This stage is so great.

10th January 2017 at 2:28 pm
  • Reply Amy | All Things Amy

Well done Dexter, how exciting! Gorgeous picture.
    Amy | All Things Amy recently posted…Keeping Our Family Organised Throughout 2017My Profile

10th January 2017 at 3:50 pm
  • Reply Claire

I love this linky, there are so many people taking part it’s really amazing me! And I love reading what other people and their babies are upto! Well done Dex on learning to crawl! Logan’s been doing it since Christmas day and oh my God does it get slightly frustrating…he has become such a monkey with it 😂 xx

10th January 2017 at 8:47 pm
  • Reply Living Life Our Way

He has got the most adorable happiest smile bless him! He looks so pleased with himself 🙂 Well done Dexter, and happy exploring! Katie x

10th January 2017 at 11:40 pm
  • Reply nicola

i love his smiley happy face. such a happy boy. You’re doing a fab job, Nic xx

11th January 2017 at 11:56 am