Living Arrows 2017 // 4/52

Wow, how are we on week four already? Time is certainly flying by. This week we enjoyed some messy play with some spaghetti and Kala Chana beans. I started by placing the cooked food in a laundry tub but then quickly realised Dex is FAR too tall to squeeze into one of those tubs. Instead, I placed a plastic table cloth on the floor and poured the spaghetti and beans all over it. Dex was certainly in his element. He ate ALOT of the spaghetti (pretty sure this contributed to him being constipated for a day or so after this) and squished the beans with his fingers. It was a lot of fun and we had a nice cuddly bath together afterwards to clean up.

• Reply the frenchie mummy

OMG this is very messy indeed but it looks like fun! Such a cutie pie! #livingarrows

23rd January 2017 at 10:19 am
  • Reply nicola

Looks like little man had lots of fun! Wish you guys were closer, I reckon our boys would have lots of fun doing this together x
    nicola recently posted…Living Arrows 4/52My Profile

23rd January 2017 at 11:42 am
  • Reply Vicki Coombe

We love messy play here too!! #livingarrows

23rd January 2017 at 11:45 am
  • Reply Emma T

That’s a cute photo of him. N was never that keen on messy play, but thankfully he tended to do it at nursery rather than home #livingarrows

23rd January 2017 at 10:27 pm

He looks like he is having the best time! Such a great activity x
    Donna recently posted…Join in with the Nairn’s Naturally Energising Challenge!My Profile

24th January 2017 at 12:17 pm
  • Reply Madeline (this Glorious Life)

Oh what a fab idea for messy play! Sounds like he really enjoyed it! x #LivingArrows
    Madeline (this Glorious Life) recently posted…What makes you happyMy Profile

24th January 2017 at 9:41 pm
  • Reply Katy Stevens

Looks like fun – shame about the constipation!
    Katy Stevens recently posted…Help with reflux – our must have products!My Profile

25th January 2017 at 2:13 pm
  • Reply Sherry

What a lovely activity to do – have you tried gloop? It’s amazing! #LivingArrows
    Sherry recently posted…A Different Sort of Week {Living Arrows 2017 – 23rd January}My Profile

26th January 2017 at 7:56 pm

Love a bit of messy play (although the dog would eat all of this if I attempted it at home!). Their faces with spaghetti or noodles is my favourite! He looks so happy here!
    Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week FourMy Profile