Living Arrows 2017 // 8/52

Have you noticed the nights getting lighter where you are? I normally don’t notice a change until the end of February when it is light when I leave work, but as I am at home on maternity leave at the moment, I have begun to notice it considerably earlier. It’s lovely that this means Daddy and Dex get a few extra precious minutes together in the daylight, so this week they went out on our balcony together to feed the seagulls.

Dexter adored watching Daddy throw the bits of bread off the balcony’s edge. The seagulls fly along side our balcony and try to grab them before they hit the water. It resulted in a really infectious giggle from Dexter. You can see a video clip of it on my Instagram here.

We are so lucky to live alongside such a beautiful waterfront. The view of the sun setting is truly spectacular.

His laugh in that video is beautiful! Such a proper belly chuckle!! Lovely to have captured such a sweet moment between father and son, I’m sure Dex will love seeing that when he’s older!
    Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week EightMy Profile

20th February 2017 at 7:25 am
  • Reply nicola

i love this video of Dex. His laughter is one of the best noises ever, Such a happy little man thanks to the fab job his mummy is doing x
    nicola recently posted…Living Arrows 8/52My Profile

20th February 2017 at 9:34 am
  • Reply Vicki Coombe

What a great picture of the two of them! #livingarrows
    Vicki Coombe recently posted…Living Arrows 8/52 2017My Profile

20th February 2017 at 5:23 pm
  • Reply Sherry

Ah they look so happy here. I really am noticing the days getting lighter, I no longer have to have lights on in the car on the way to work and I am home when it is light, it’s also been so warm in the south too, Spring is definitely on its way x #LivingArrows
    Sherry recently posted…Mummy Asked for a Photo {Living Arrows 2017 – 20th February}My Profile

20th February 2017 at 7:23 pm

The lighter evenings definitely make such a difference. It always feels like we have such less time in the winter x
    Donna recently posted…What Does Your Bedroom Say About Your Personality?My Profile

22nd February 2017 at 11:01 am
  • Reply Madeline (this Glorious Life)

His little face, he looks so happy! There is something really nice about the afternoons/evenings getting lighter isn’t there. x #LivingArrows
    Madeline (this Glorious Life) recently posted…Personalised aprons from Arty apple – ReviewMy Profile

22nd February 2017 at 3:25 pm