Living Arrows 2017 // 17/52

We have had a glorious week spending four days in Mallorca. It was so wonderful to see Dexter experience so many new things, you can really tell how much he has developed over the past week, just from being immersed in a new environment. This picture was taken on the beach next to our hotel. He loved running his hands through the soft sand and putting it in his mouth…crazy child! He had a small paddle in the sea and we took him swimming for the first time in the indoor pool. We are all super sad to be home, Neil is back in work on Monday and I have less than two weeks left of my maternity leave. Thank you Mallorca for the wonderful memories.

• Reply Nicola

Glad you all had an awesome time. Make the most of the next two weeks, Nic. Hopefully the weather stays as good as it looked on your instagram at the weekend and spend every precious moment out and about with Dex making memories!xx
    Nicola recently posted…Living Arrows 17/52My Profile

24th April 2017 at 7:10 am

Love this photo, great action shot of him mid explore! Holidays are lovely but they always make me sad when they’re over!!
    Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week SeventeenMy Profile

24th April 2017 at 7:14 am
  • Reply Maria

How stinking cute! Im so glad you had a great time! Im so jealous haha! <3 #livingarrows
    Maria recently posted…Living Arrows Week 17My Profile

24th April 2017 at 11:33 am
  • Reply Cath - BattleMum

That’s a lovely picture which I am sure will bring back lots of memories in the future. Our son hated sand and still isn’t great with it these days! #livingarrows

24th April 2017 at 12:53 pm
  • Reply Vicki @ tippytupps

What a perfect moment to capture!! I’m so glad that you all had a great time #livingarrows
    Vicki @ tippytupps recently posted…Living Arrows 17/52 – reaching outMy Profile

24th April 2017 at 5:02 pm

Oh we loved Mallorca and didn’t want to come back home! He looks like he is having just the best time x

25th April 2017 at 2:06 pm
  • Reply Joanna

Glad u had a lovely holiday he looks like he is having such fun playing in the sand. #livingarrows
    Joanna recently posted…Summer Wardrobe Wishlist With EspritMy Profile

27th April 2017 at 10:22 am
  • Reply Kate Tunstall

What a gorgeous photo! Loving the background and the particles of sand. X

#LivingArrows

27th April 2017 at 2:16 pm
  • Reply Madeline (This Glorious Life)

Eating sand is a childhood rite of passage isn’t it! Lovely photo of Dex. x #LivingArrows
    Madeline (This Glorious Life) recently posted…Blogs I’ve loved this month – April 2017My Profile

28th April 2017 at 2:37 pm