Living Arrows 2017 // 22/52

This week we were subjected to Dexter’s first ever vomiting bug. Dex has never been a sickly baby- even as a newborn he rarely brought up his milk, so this was a bit of a shock. I duly took Tuesday off work to look after him and he spent the majority of the day sleeping. This is him waking up after his second nap, looking and feeling a lot better.

• Reply the frenchie mummy

Nothing better than your little one having a bug like that. I hope he is all better now #LivingArrows.
    the frenchie mummy recently posted…Skintifique Review & GIVEAWAYMy Profile

29th May 2017 at 8:52 am
    • Reply mummytodex

He is much better thank you, it seemed to only be a 24hour thing thank goodness.

29th May 2017 at 9:42 am
  • Reply the frenchie mummy

I meant nothing worse! Sorry! I really need some coffee… Awake since 6am with the little one this morning LOL
    the frenchie mummy recently posted…Living Arrows 21/52 – Baba is naughty!My Profile

29th May 2017 at 8:53 am
  • Reply Nicola

Poor little love. Thank goodness it only lasted 24 hours. Nothing worse than seeing them poorly x
    Nicola recently posted…Living Arrows 22/52My Profile

29th May 2017 at 11:08 am
  • Reply Vicki Coombe

Poor baby!! I hope he’s feeling better soon. Big hugs! #LivingArrows

29th May 2017 at 2:50 pm

Poor Dex. Glad to hear it was only a 24 hour thing!
    Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week Twenty TwoMy Profile

29th May 2017 at 6:30 pm
  • Reply Carolin

Oh no, vomiting bugs are pure evil. My little girl wasn’t a sickly baby at all and her first sickness bug was hell. She just couldn’t keep anything in and we ended up in A&E because they were really worried about her hydration levels. I’m glad Dexter’s feeling better. He looks adorable x #livingarrows
    Carolin recently posted…Living Arrows 22/52 – Amy has lost her first toothMy Profile

3rd June 2017 at 10:01 am

Oh gosh, that is a first you will always remember and will never want to relive. I hope he’s feeling better x

4th June 2017 at 9:13 pm