Living Arrows 2017 // 34/52

buzzoole codeThis year I am joining in with What the Redhead Said‘s project Living Arrows which is all about celebrating childhood.

This week I have been off from work and it has been absolutely lush to spend a week with my family. We didn’t end up going away anywhere, but we’ve had a lovely time at home having lazy mornings and jam packed afternoons going on adventures. This particular photo was taken on Crosby beach after Dex had a little fall, head first, into the sand. He is walking so confidently now. He was wandering around the beach for over an hour without stopping and we all left pretty worn out afterwards! Me and Daddy especially!

• Reply Maria

I know how that feels, logan’s practically running everywhere now, I can hardly keep up 😆😆😆
    Maria recently posted…Logibears 15 month update!My Profile

21st August 2017 at 6:50 am
  • Reply Katy Stevens

Sounds like a lovely week. The walking comes on so fast doesn’t it! #LivingArrows
    Katy Stevens recently posted…Slow cooker chicken nachosMy Profile

21st August 2017 at 7:08 am
  • Reply Emily and Indiana

Sounds like a perfect week! I love his expression in this picture haha 🙂 x
    Emily and Indiana recently posted…Living Arrows // 34/52My Profile

21st August 2017 at 7:36 am
  • Reply Hayley - Devon Mama

What a shot! I think he’s starting to look less like his Daddy these days you know. Glad you’ve had a lovely chilled week off, they’re my favourite types of holiday. #livingarrows

21st August 2017 at 10:22 am
  • Reply Nicola

What a gorgeous picture! No stopping him now, he looks so determined on that pic.
    Glad you had a lovely week off work.x #livingarrows
    Nicola recently posted…Living Arrows Week 34My Profile

21st August 2017 at 1:02 pm
  • Reply Madeline (This Glorious Life)

Oh bless him, even now at least one of mine will end up with sand on their face when we go to the beach! x #LivingArrows

21st August 2017 at 2:56 pm
  • Reply Caro

Lovely picture! Sounds like a perfect week too. #livingarrows
    Caro recently posted…Living Arrows – Train ReadingMy Profile

21st August 2017 at 6:44 pm
  • Reply Vicki @ tippytupps

I love that pic! Sandy ones are the best! #LivingArrows
    Vicki @ tippytupps recently posted…Festival Fun – 34/52My Profile

21st August 2017 at 9:47 pm

It’s just so nice to spend time together isn’t it? That photo is so beautiful and so hilarious in equal measure! x

25th August 2017 at 8:25 pm