Living Arrows 2017 // 43/52

buzzoole codeThis year I am joining in with What the Redhead Said‘s project Living Arrows which is all about celebrating childhood.

This week, Dexter had his first ever haircut. His hair had been getting quite long and straggly at the back for some time now and it had been on my mind to get it cut for a few weeks. I was really reluctant because I didn’t want to destroy his lovely blonde hair, but after him being called a girl for the umpeenth time this week, we finally took the plunge. Daddy took him to a recommended barbers in Ormskirk while I was in work, and by all accounts, Dexter was a nightmare! I suppose I would be too if I had a stranger waving scissors in my face. I am pleased to say the finished cut is much smarter although I do miss those straggly sort-of-curls a bit!

• Reply Sherry

He looks so grown up with his new haircut! J desperately needs hers cut, but I love her curls and am so scared that she’ll lose them #LivingArrows

23rd October 2017 at 7:51 am
  • Reply Vicki @ tippytupps

Oh my goodness – look how smart he’s looking now!! He just looks so adorable! #LivingArrows
    Vicki @ tippytupps recently posted…Cuddles & Kisses – 43/52My Profile

23rd October 2017 at 8:15 am
  • Reply Anonymous

I was exactly the same. I did not want to cut Baba’s hair but my partner had enough of people saying SHE was cute LOL. I was so upset but in the end, it went well. Dexter looks gorgeous and I love his outfit too #LivingArrows

23rd October 2017 at 9:26 am
  • Reply Hayley - Devon Mama

He looks SO much older now!! I think that’s the main reason I’m ignoring the (huge) need for a haircut. Looking like a proper little man now though, I LOVE his outfit. #livingarrows
    Hayley – Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week Forty ThreeMy Profile

23rd October 2017 at 9:43 am
  • Reply Helen at Casa Costello

Aah how smart does he look though! My middle daughter goes to school in Ormskirk so we are very close! Don’t worry about Dexter being a nightmare. Any good barber will be used to it and will win him round eventually! (My husband is a barber in St H!) x #LivingArrows

26th October 2017 at 11:53 am

He looks so smart and grown up – what a gorgeous little boy! x
    Donna recently posted…Review: Monster Smash Ups Remote Control TruckMy Profile