Wipe Away Your Halloween Horrors with WaterWipes this Autumn.

Now that autumn is here and the weather has started turning cooler, I’m always on the look out for fun crafts to keep Dex occupied while we are cooped up indoors avoiding the wind and the rain.

With Halloween just around the corner, what’s more fun than getting stuck into some Halloween crafts to occupy us during the blustery days? I had a good browse through Pinterest to find some craft activities that were suited to a toddler and went out on a mission to the craft store to buy everything we needed.

With UK residents spending a whopping £460 million on Halloween essentials in 2015*, WaterWipes were the perfect addition to my Halloween shopping list as these new baby wipes contain just two ingredients – 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract.

And boy, did the WaterWipes come in handy!

We started with some paper plate crafts creating a pumpkin, witch, spider, bat and cat. Dexter was much more interested in smushing his hands in the paint and smearing them everywhere including his face. Luckily with the WaterWipes to hand, I was able to clean him up without having to worry about irritating his skin or clogging his pores.

We then moved onto creating an autumn themed tree using different coloured tissue paper and finger paints for the grass around the tree. I think we can safely say that I did most of the crafting, but if Dex could talk, I’m sure he’d say he had loads of fun too!

What crafts will you be doing with your little ones this autumn?

WaterWipes are priced at £2.70 and are available from Boots, Amazon.co.uk, Ocado.co.uk and major supermarkets.

*UK spending data reported by Statista.

Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post written alongside WaterWipes. All views and thoughts are my own.

• Reply Hayley - Devon Mama

We love Waterwipes, they were actually recommended to us by midwives in hospital! Definitely a good call at Halloween, between the sweets, face paint and crafts, it can be a nightmare getting them clean and regular face wipes leave my sons skin so dry!
    Hayley – Devon Mama recently posted…Living Arrows: Week Forty TwoMy Profile

19th October 2017 at 7:24 am
  • Reply Danielle (Someone's Mum)

Ahhh such cute crafts! Love waterwipes. Who knew that they would be sloop useful beyond the baby years too. Great for crafts and facepaint and all sorts!

19th October 2017 at 2:12 pm
  • Reply Emily Nellist

DEFINITELY doing these paper plate Halloween faces. Totally agree that waterwipes are the ones to use, even I use them to take off make up too.

19th October 2017 at 2:13 pm
  • Reply Lauren - Dilan and Me

These crafts look brilliant. Love the idea of the witch with a wart on her nose! We love waterwipes here too, they are all I used for years on Dil! So good knowing exactly what you’re putting on their skin

20th October 2017 at 9:17 am
  • Reply Anonymous

@waterwipes look brilliant will deffo be using the wipes for future crafts they look so good!!! Fab blog!!!

20th October 2017 at 3:08 pm
  • Reply Claire @ The ladybirds' adventures

I love that waterwipes have so many uses. I love all your crafts too. Love the pumpkin.

20th October 2017 at 7:08 pm
  • Reply Emma Raphael

I really like waterwipes. It’s so nice to be able to use a product you can trust! I am trying to do more crafty things with my just turned two year old. I bought a massive bag of pipe cleaners this week and he spent ages sticking them through the colander! 😀
    Emma Raphael recently posted…Most Instagrammable EuropeMy Profile

20th October 2017 at 10:33 pm
  • Reply HodgePodgeDays

Waterwipes are everything. We do a lot of crafting at home and we always have a packet to hand. Love your Halloween crafts by the way!

20th October 2017 at 10:37 pm
  • Reply Sam | North East Family Fun Blog

Oh I love your autumn crafts – the paper masks are very sweet. I haven’t tried these wipes before but they sound like they do the job xx

21st October 2017 at 10:44 am
  • Reply Claire at Tin Box Traveller

My youngest had sensitive skin so knowing that wipes are as close to water as thy can get is so important.

21st October 2017 at 9:09 pm
  • Reply The Pramshed

We are always reaching for wipes whenever we do any type of craft activity, in fact my two year old now asks for them to wipe her hands with. They are definitely a must this Halloween, and for adults too when carving a pumpkin. Claire x

21st October 2017 at 9:42 pm
  • Reply Kira

My daughter who’s 14 always nicks little ones water wipes to take her make up off she says hey are great for it !

21st October 2017 at 10:07 pm
  • Reply Michelle Twin Mum

I’ve heard such good things about water wipes but I’ve not tried them yet. I really must give them a go. Thanks, Mich x
    Michelle Twin Mum recently posted…Light at the End of the Tunnel – We can Get Help! #aminumber5?My Profile

21st October 2017 at 10:40 pm
  • Reply Emma

Oh I love your autumn crafts tree. Really clever idea to add water wipes to the shopping list too. I wouldn’t have thought to use them but I will now. Perfect for cleaning hands up after arts and crafts.

22nd October 2017 at 10:49 am
  • Reply Maria Hughes

Very handy for Halloween! x

22nd October 2017 at 4:04 pm
  • Reply Mudpie Fridays

We have used water wipes for about five years now. I honesty wouldn’t be without them and can’t see us changing ever. So will probably still be buying them when the kids are 7 and 11! Both have skin complaints so its good to have something I trust. x
    Mudpie Fridays recently posted…Thomas & Friends™ Super Station ReviewMy Profile

22nd October 2017 at 8:43 pm
  • Reply Laura - Dear Bear and Beany

We love water wipes and even as my girls are getting older I can’t see a time when I won’t have them. These are lovely autumn crafts, my girls would love doing these x

22nd October 2017 at 11:00 pm
  • Reply fivelittledoves

Ahh I love the pumpkin idea!! How simple but it looks great! We love Water Wipes, they are the only wipes we use these days, I even use them to remove my eye make up!
    fivelittledoves recently posted…National Adoption Week 2017 – Our StoryMy Profile

23rd October 2017 at 4:41 pm