Living Arrows 2017 // 1/52

Living Arrows 2017 // 1/52

This year I am going to join in with What the Redhead Said‘s project Living Arrows which is all about celebrating childhood.

This photo was taken in Walton Hall Gardens on 2nd January. It was our first trip out as a family for 2017 and the first time ever my husband carried Dex in the Baby Bjorn. It was a crisp and frosty wintery day, great for blowing off the cobwebs and starting afresh. After this photo was taken we went to a pub for a meal. I love these days you spend as a family enjoying good food and beautiful surroundings.

1. 8th January 2017 / 9:30 pm

Aww, he’s very cute! I hope he enjoyed being carried by daddy – the perfect way to keep warm on a cold winter’s day 🙂 #LivingArrows

2. 8th January 2017 / 10:03 pm

We loved baby wearing with our second child but didn’t really discover it with our first. He looks so snug in there and I look forward to seeing him grow through the year – thanks so much for taking part! x

3. 8th January 2017 / 10:07 pm

Aw he’s beautiful! Although it’s cold, it’s so nice to get out in the crisp air and feel fresh. Lovely way to start the new year. #LivingArrows

4. Kirsty
    9th January 2017 / 1:05 am

I love a good winters day walk, theres just something lovely about the crisp cold air! This is such a lovely project and the meaning behind it is really lovely too x

5. 9th January 2017 / 9:52 am

awwh Living arrows sounds like a lovely link up! I am going to look into joining too! Dexter looks lovely and warm in his awesome hat!

6. 9th January 2017 / 10:44 am

Those types of days are my absolutely favourites – they always make me feel like a proper family! I love this series idea so much, it’ll be such a nice way to look back on how much he’s changed over the next twelve months! Totally off to start mine now! Hayley

7. 9th January 2017 / 11:55 am

I absolutely love our Baby Bjorn! At 10 months old (almost) my girl is too large now I think! Shame!

8. 9th January 2017 / 1:22 pm

Baby wearing is my life this time around! I wish i discovered it with my first. Beautiful photos 🙂 ox

9. 9th January 2017 / 10:45 pm

Lovely picture, can’t wait to follow along with your living arrows journey!

10. CHARLOTTE ZEALEY
    10th January 2017 / 8:49 am

What a cute boy he looks super cosy there I wish we had done baby wearing maybe if we have another child this is something that could happen. I can not wait to see Dexter grow up throughout the year.

Charlotte x