The Bloody Brilliant Bloggers tag was created by Kim and Becky who blog at OddHogg and Mommy and Rory respectively. The tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts. Thank you Kim for nominating me, I really do appreciate it. Waking up to a lovely tag like this is what makes blogging worthwhile.
Here are the rules:
- Write a post to proudly show you’re a bloody brilliant blogger.
- Include the introduction (copy and paste as below) in your post, along with this set of rules and don’t forget to thank the blogger who nominated you:
- The Bloody Brilliant Blogger Tag – Run by Becky and Kimberly the tag is all about showing recognition to the amazing blogs the internet has to offer. Giving their owners a virtual slap on the back and celebrating some flippin’ fantastic posts.
- Nominate three bloggers who you think are bloody brilliant and tell us a bit about why!
- Don’t forget to stick the our bloody brilliant bloggers badge somewhere on your post – grab the code here.
- Media Mummy. I absolutely adore Kimberly’s blog, it’s honest, funny and so aesthetically pleasing. She talks about stuff that really matters like ‘Can You Fight Against Gender Stereotypes‘ and standing up to the uprising of the non-pie. She really is a girl after my own heart and I implore you to go and check out her blog immediately!
- Mummy Setra. I’ve had a soft spot for Mummy Setra since reading that she is returning to work full time. Us full time working mummies have got to stick together! As well as being an amazing Mummy, and a pharmacist, she is also a fantastic blogger writing helpful reviews alongside more serious posts like this open letter to Theresa May asking why working mothers are not being catered for in this country. Mummy Setra you rule!
- Little Pickle’s Mom. I’ve followed Holly since she began blogging during her pregnancy as we were due around the same time. I love the diversity of posts on LPM, from theatre reviews, to bumpdates, to crafty posts, Holly covers it all. She is one of the most down to earth bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of following and I’d love it if you went and checked out her blog.
Okay, so that was tough to pick only three favourites but I am happy with my choices. Ladies it is now over to you to continue the tag. I look forward to seeing who you nominate.