Now that the house move is off the cards for the foreseeable future, I have more time to plan to every minute detail how I want our future home to look. I am a huge fan of nautical style and it is my dream to have a light and breezy nautical themed bedroom. This is my wishlist for my perfect nautical style bedroom.
1. World Map Retro Wall Mural I adore the colour of this world map mural. We have travelled far and wide and having a map in our bedroom is hugely important to me. I envisage this being on the wall behind the bed and truly being the focal point in the room.
2. Nautical Anchor This decorative item would look amazing in any nautical themed room and would look perfect propped on a bedside table or hung on a wall.
3. Panama Luggage Trunk Bedside Table How gorgeous is this vintage bedside table? It leaves plenty of space for stacking bedtime books, a hot cup of coffee and an alarm clock. I’d love one each side of the bed along with a nautical inspired lamp.
4. Nautical Anchor Cushion A nautical themed room wouldn’t be complete without lots of soft furnishings. I love this anchor cushion which would look perfect on a wicker chair or stacked neatly on the comfortable bed.
5. Recycled Retro Sideboard I love the shabby chic look of this sideboard which would be perfect at the end of the bed to house the TV. This particular sideboard comes with stacks of storage, perfect for lingerie, ties, socks and the age old ‘man drawer’. It would look amazing positioned in front of reclaimed brick slips!
6. Yacht Nautical Printed Duvet Cover This duvet cover comes in a range of colours, but I am in love with the turquoise version. No nautical bedroom would be complete without some stripes and this duvet cover would fit in perfectly. You can also purchase pillow covers and matching sheet too.
Check out more of my ideas and wishlists on Pinterest.
Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post