My biggest guilty pleasure in life is clothes shopping. In my teens and twenties, there was nothing I loved more than hitting the high street and shopping until I quite literally dropped. Now I have a little mini-me, my passion for women’s clothing has slowly dwindled and my love for shopping for cute baby and toddler attire has grown and grown. There are so many amazing clothes companies out there that make such beautiful pieces and one of these companies is Angel and Rocket.
Angel and Rocket asked us to sample a couple of pieces from their collection and we chose the Jonas Check Shirt and Vest and Stanley Jean.
What We Loved About Angel and Rocket:
- The Angel and Rocket website is very user friendly with five categories: Girls, Boys, Baby, Mini Girls and Mini Boys.
- They describe themselves as a modern distinctive children’s wear brand which is comfortable, affordable with the use of high quality fabrics, yarns and British design.
- The package came beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and would make a beautiful gift for any Mum or Mum to be.
- The clothes are super stylish. The skinny jeans are totally on fleek and can be matched with anything.
- The attention to detail is perfect. I loved the teal coloured placket which holds the turn back cuffs in place.
- Dexter seemed comfortable and happy when wearing the outfit. He looked really smart too and attracted lots of attention when he was out and about.
Disclaimer: We were sent the two items of clothing in return for an honest review.
The Jonas Check Shirt and Vest retails for £28. The Stanley Jean is priced at £20. You can purchase these items, plus lots more at Angel and Rocket.