The Bedtime Tag
Thank you to my bezzie Nicola (cool name btw) over at iamcrabstix.com for the tag. This particular tag is all about bedtime! Let’s crack on with the questions….
1. Describe your usual bedtime routine.
I slide into bed after I’ve put the D-due down at around 7-7.30pm and sit there for the next five to six hours on my phone and watching crap TV. At midnight(ish) the telly goes off and I lie there for an hour or so waiting for sleep to envelope my brain.
2. What are your favourite pyjamas?
I don’t wear pyjamas. I usually wear leggings and a vest top. In the colder months I throw on a cardie or a jumper as well.
3. What is your current bedtime reading?
Twitter and Facebook.
4. What would I find on your bedside table?
Remotes, some post, a tie of Neil’s, moisturiser, a dirty cup and a video monitor.
5. What scent makes you sleepy?
Scents give me a headache.
6. What is your usual bedtime and wakeup time?
I go to sleep between 12am and 1am and wake up between 7.30am and 9am. I’m taking the lie ins while I can. When I was at work I was up at 5.30-6 most days.
7. What are your top three bedtime products?
Bedtime products? Um, what is a bedtime product?
8. What is your most common sleeping position?
I sleep on my side. It was difficult when I was pregnant because of my SPD and Dexter kicking me every time I tried to lie on my left side. I ended up sleeping on my back most nights. Now I am back to the foetal position.
9. Do you have anything you like to take to bed with you?
A can of Coke Zero.
10. What is your worst bedtime habit?
Staying on my phone too long killing all my melatonin so I can’t fall asleep for ages.
Clare @ Dear Mummy Bear
Becky @ Little Big and Me
Maria @ Mummy to Logan