Wipe Away Your Halloween Horrors with WaterWipes this Autumn.

Wipe Away Your Halloween Horrors with WaterWipes this Autumn.

Now that autumn is here and the weather has started turning cooler, I’m always on the look out for fun crafts to keep Dex occupied while we are cooped up indoors avoiding the wind and the rain.

With Halloween just around the corner, what’s more fun than getting stuck into some Halloween crafts to occupy us during the blustery days? I had a good browse through Pinterest to find some craft activities that were suited to a toddler and went out on a mission to the craft store to buy everything we needed.

With UK residents spending a whopping £460 million on Halloween essentials in 2015*, WaterWipes were the perfect addition to my Halloween shopping list as these new baby wipes contain just two ingredients – 99.9% purified water and a drop of fruit extract.

And boy, did the WaterWipes come in handy!

We started with some paper plate crafts creating a pumpkin, witch, spider, bat and cat. Dexter was much more interested in smushing his hands in the paint and smearing them everywhere including his face. Luckily with the WaterWipes to hand, I was able to clean him up without having to worry about irritating his skin or clogging his pores.

We then moved onto creating an autumn themed tree using different coloured tissue paper and finger paints for the grass around the tree. I think we can safely say that I did most of the crafting, but if Dex could talk, I’m sure he’d say he had loads of fun too!

What crafts will you be doing with your little ones this autumn?

WaterWipes are priced at £2.70 and are available from Boots, Amazon.co.uk, Ocado.co.uk and major supermarkets.

*UK spending data reported by Statista.

Disclaimer: This is a collaborative post written alongside WaterWipes. All views and thoughts are my own.

1. 19th October 2017 / 7:24 am

We love Waterwipes, they were actually recommended to us by midwives in hospital! Definitely a good call at Halloween, between the sweets, face paint and crafts, it can be a nightmare getting them clean and regular face wipes leave my sons skin so dry!

2. 19th October 2017 / 2:12 pm

Ahhh such cute crafts! Love waterwipes. Who knew that they would be sloop useful beyond the baby years too. Great for crafts and facepaint and all sorts!

3. 19th October 2017 / 2:13 pm

DEFINITELY doing these paper plate Halloween faces. Totally agree that waterwipes are the ones to use, even I use them to take off make up too.

4. 20th October 2017 / 9:17 am

These crafts look brilliant. Love the idea of the witch with a wart on her nose! We love waterwipes here too, they are all I used for years on Dil! So good knowing exactly what you’re putting on their skin

5. Anonymous
    20th October 2017 / 3:08 pm

@waterwipes look brilliant will deffo be using the wipes for future crafts they look so good!!! Fab blog!!!

6. 20th October 2017 / 10:33 pm

I really like waterwipes. It’s so nice to be able to use a product you can trust! I am trying to do more crafty things with my just turned two year old. I bought a massive bag of pipe cleaners this week and he spent ages sticking them through the colander! 😀

7. 20th October 2017 / 10:37 pm

Waterwipes are everything. We do a lot of crafting at home and we always have a packet to hand. Love your Halloween crafts by the way!

8. 21st October 2017 / 10:44 am

Oh I love your autumn crafts – the paper masks are very sweet. I haven’t tried these wipes before but they sound like they do the job xx

9. 21st October 2017 / 9:09 pm

My youngest had sensitive skin so knowing that wipes are as close to water as thy can get is so important.

10. 21st October 2017 / 9:42 pm

We are always reaching for wipes whenever we do any type of craft activity, in fact my two year old now asks for them to wipe her hands with. They are definitely a must this Halloween, and for adults too when carving a pumpkin. Claire x

11. 21st October 2017 / 10:07 pm

My daughter who’s 14 always nicks little ones water wipes to take her make up off she says hey are great for it !

12. 21st October 2017 / 10:40 pm

I’ve heard such good things about water wipes but I’ve not tried them yet. I really must give them a go. Thanks, Mich x

13. 22nd October 2017 / 10:49 am

Oh I love your autumn crafts tree. Really clever idea to add water wipes to the shopping list too. I wouldn’t have thought to use them but I will now. Perfect for cleaning hands up after arts and crafts.

14. 22nd October 2017 / 4:04 pm

Very handy for Halloween! x

15. 22nd October 2017 / 8:43 pm

We have used water wipes for about five years now. I honesty wouldn’t be without them and can’t see us changing ever. So will probably still be buying them when the kids are 7 and 11! Both have skin complaints so its good to have something I trust. x

16. 22nd October 2017 / 11:00 pm

We love water wipes and even as my girls are getting older I can’t see a time when I won’t have them. These are lovely autumn crafts, my girls would love doing these x

17. 23rd October 2017 / 4:41 pm

Ahh I love the pumpkin idea!! How simple but it looks great! We love Water Wipes, they are the only wipes we use these days, I even use them to remove my eye make up!