Indonesia has been and remains a popular destination for purchasing property among people from all over the world. The reasons for this popularity are simple: many years of stable economic growth in the state, liberal laws in the field of finance, allowing non-residents to import capital and enter into transactions without any problems. So, for example, to buy property in Bali for investment can be a rather nice decision. And of course, the climate: warm sea and bright sun.
Buying real estate on the island of Bali: all the advantages
The island of Bali is one of the most visited resorts in the world. The flow of tourists is steadily growing every year. Thus, in 2014, the island was visited by ten times more tourists than in 2013. The tourist season does not stop all year round. This provides an opportunity for a profitable investment since the purchased housing will never be empty.
Buying property in Bali has some advantages:
- affordable prices for real estate and relatively low costs. On average, one family spends up to $500 per month;
- good living conditions. The well-developed resort infrastructure, as well as the ideal tropical climate, attract more and more vacationers to the island;
- a simple mechanism for purchasing real estate. Foreigners can purchase real estate under the same conditions as Indonesian citizens. Registering a transaction and property rights takes little time, which cannot but please the potential buyer. To complete the transaction, you only need a passport and money. The visa is issued directly on the island itself;
- annual increase in real estate prices. Housing prices increase by about 20% every year, and the exchange rate of the euro is also steadily growing. All this contributes to profitable investment in real estate and allows you to increase the invested capital in the shortest possible time.
It is better to entrust the process of purchasing a construction project in Bali to specialists involved in selling real estate. It should also be remembered that real estate can be registered in two ways. The first – with the right to use land, the second – with the right to build. The second option is available only for legal entities.
Sights of Bali: what to see on the island?
The island of Bali is fabulous in nature and a great place for incredible photos. Many attractions will be interesting to see, even for an inexperienced tourist:
- Mount Agung Bali. If you like mountains, then you can see Mount Agung with your own eyes, which is the highest mountain on the island. You can be sure that you will have a lot of impressions after visiting it. The western part of the mountain is covered with a considerable amount of greenery. The fact is that with the help of its peak, this mountain holds back the clouds. That is why there are favorable conditions for the development of vegetation. It is worth noting that such a beautiful area is perfect for people who decide to take a break from the bustle of the city. For example, here, you can calmly enjoy the beauty of nature accompanied by soothing music.
- Volcano Batur in Bali. On the island, there is an active volcano called Batur. This volcano is unusual because it formed in a crater over 13 km. A volcanic eruption can begin at any moment. Therefore, you can often see a huge cloud of smoke above it. You can enjoy this phenomenon from almost anywhere on the island.
- Temples of Bali with incredible architecture. There are also many architectural attractions on the island. There are about two thousand temples alone. Moreover, each temple is considered unique. After all, all temples have their history. Among the most beautiful places, the Pura Besakih temple – this is the “Mother of all temples,” consists of 22 buildings. Tourists can only go to the first level: Uluwatu Temple – located on the southern coast and protects the island from attacks by sea demons; Tirta Empul Temple – there is a healing spring with a pool where you can take a bath and be cured of serious illnesses; Gunung Kawi Temple – a cave complex with tombs of kings, turrets and bas-reliefs; Pura Ulun Danu Temple – located on the sacred Lake Bratan, dedicated to the goddess of water.
- Bali Waterfalls. There are also waterfalls on the island. The largest of them is located near the city of Singaraja. If you visit the waterfall, you can go to its base and swim under it. I consider the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali Sekumpul and Lemuki, Nung-Nung, Canto Lampo, Tibumana, and Sambanang. There are a lot of waterfalls. They are often lost in the jungle, as if at the world’s end. It seems that time stops flowing here and takes us back to the past – a truly unforgettable experience. What else to see on the island of Bali?
Other interesting attractions in Bali are worth visiting if you have time. Among the tempting places are:
- the monkey forest in Ubud – the forest inhabitants here are friendly and even persistent. They steal any things from tourists;
- Tirta Gangga Water Palace is a unique park complex on the water with fountains, canals, and lakes, beautiful for photos;
- Ujung Water Palace is another park with unusual architecture, original bridges, and outlines;
- rice terraces – included in the UNESCO Heritage, are active lands where rice is grown;
- the cave of bats – there are legends and horror stories around it, and the structure is ancient and impressive in scale.
Property in Bali
Bali is an amazing island with a rich history, beautiful nature, and modern culture. It is one of the largest economic and cultural centers, attracting many foreign investors and tourists. Visiting Bali.Realestate , you will have a great opportunity to fund a property fitting all your wishes.