To buy property in Dubai Hills, UAE is a luxury residential complex with unique residences located around an 18-hole golf course. Villas, townhouses, apartments, and other properties are perfect for families with children. It is a quiet community with many parks and green spaces. Locals regularly have picnics, jog, bike, and walk their dogs. Consider the main advantages of living in Dubai Hills Estate.
Why buying property in Dubai Hills is a good idea?
Dubai Hills is an ideal community for both families and singles who want to live in a peaceful atmosphere. It offers an abundance of luxury villas, developed infrastructure, and a convenient location in the central part of the city. Therefore, buying a local home can be both a profitable investment and a great place to live.
Can foreigners buy a house?
The community is one of the freehold zones in Dubai. This means foreigners can fully own local real estate and do whatever they want (rent, sell, inherit, etc.).
Is now the right time to invest in Dubai Hills?
Dubai Hills is still under construction. The more built-up a community becomes, the higher the real estate and rent prices. Therefore, the best time to invest in local villas is now. Their owners already receive passive income from renting out housing, and in the future, they will be able to earn from capital gains.
Are real estate prices in Dubai Hills too high?
Considering the skyrocketing demand for real estate in the community and the return on investment predicted by UAE market experts, the cost of local housing cannot be called overpriced.
Dubai Hills Estate has a unique park with an impressive range of activities for both children and their parents:
- Ice rink. Local residents can skate while enjoying a magnificent view of the surrounding area. There are no age restrictions here. The youngest visitors can put on their skates and glide across the frozen pond in any weather, even when the sun is hot. To do this, you need to order tickets online or buy them immediately on the spot. The fee is AED 25 for residents and AED 35 for non-residents.
- Skate park. The local skatepark is perfect for those who want to work out, have fun, and hang out with friends. It is designed for both beginners and experienced skaters, and there are no age restrictions. The ticket price for residents is AED 20, and for non-residents – AED 30.
- Aquapark. There is also a small shady water park to help the locals cool off on particularly hot days. It has a slide and a shallow pool for kids. Residents visiting the water park will cost AED 20-25, and non-residents – AED 30-40.
The Dubai Hills Estate Golf Club is a serene and luxurious destination 15 minutes from Downtown Dubai. It features an 18-hole course designed by renowned European Golf Design. From here, you have a stunning view of the city skyline strewn with skyscrapers.
The club, run by Troon Golf, offers a top-notch academy for beginners and those looking to turn pro. Learners can count on help from golf experts. They also get access to digital analysis tools that record their strikes on video.
Pub Duck Hook
Duck Hook is a garden pub in the golf club mentioned above. Fans of roasts and other delicious dishes meet here after a successful game to refresh themselves. You can also watch the latest sports competitions and chat with friends here. The luxurious establishment has won the love of its regular visitors with a cozy atmosphere and pet-friendly policy.
Buying a house in Dubai Hills: the pros
Dubai Hills is one of the new innovative communities offering luxury living in Dubai. A well-planned mixed-use development is in demand among investors, potential homeowners, and tenants. Green spaces and developed infrastructure create a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere, ideal for family life and relaxation from the noisy city. Before you buy a home in Dubai Hills, check out the top pros and cons of the community. Advantages of Dubai Hills Among all the advantages that attract buyers to the community, we should highlight the following:
- Central location. Dubai Hills is located in Mohammed Bin Rashid City, close to Al Barsha and Al Quoz. The community is easily accessible from Downtown Dubai, Dubai Marina, and Emirates Hills. The main sights of the city are within a short drive. The road to the international airport will take only 20 – 30 minutes. Dubai Hills is surrounded by business districts such as Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai Internet City, and Dubai Media City.
- Quiet and calm atmosphere. Despite its central location, Dubai Hills is one of the most peaceful places in the city. It is perfect for business and career travelers who need quick access to business districts but want to avoid living in an environment of noise and crowds.
- Developed infrastructure. Dubai Hills has many parks and playgrounds, a shopping mall, supermarkets, schools, a hospital, and other amenities that provide residents with a comfortable life and useful leisure.
- Wide range of real estate. When completed, Dubai Hills will have more than 2,000 villas and tens of thousands of mid-rise apartments. The former will be an ideal investment due to its high profitability, while the latter will be a great place to live for people with an average budget.
- Healthy lifestyle. Parks, green spaces, tennis courts, volleyball courts, outdoor fitness centers, a water park, and a 54km bike trail make Dubai Hills an ideal community for active and health-conscious individuals.
Assistance with buying property in Dubai
https://www.axcapital.ae/ offers buyers a wide range of luxury real estate in Dubai. Contact the agency’s specialists to get help with selecting a residential property and support at all stages of the transaction.