If you’re hunting for some funny puns you can share in the many anniversary cards your husband will receive for the next, 10, 20, 30 or even 40 years, you’ve come to the right place. Card experts Boomf (Go now and check out their range of cards!) have kindly shared with us their fave funny puns to celebrate yet another year married to your spouse. From paper all the way to pearl, this post has got you covered with punny things to write in your husband’s anniversary card – what a way to share the love!
What to write in an anniversary card for your husband for the first 10 years
It can be hard to come up with something sweet, yet funny to write in your other half’s anniversary card, but don’t worry – we’ve got the very best punny things to write for every year you’ve been married.
Celebrate your love with a sweet snippet inside your husband’s anniversary card and avoid the boring ‘Love you so much’ type prose that can seem repetitive and unlikely to show your hubby how much you really care.
Let’s take a look at the very best punny lines for each year of marriage!
- Nothing will tear us apart, happy anniversary!
- To my best bud, I’ll always love you.
- Have you cottoned on to how much I love you yet?
- I love you sew much
- Happy anniversary – let’s stay together for leather
- I can’t hide my feelings – I love you just the same today as I did then
- You’re my sole mate
- I’m bananas about you!
- We make a great pear
- You’re everything I avo wanted
- You’re one in a melon
- I cherry-ish you
- I’m so grapeful for you
- I’ve had a treemendous five years with you!
- Not to get all sappy, but I love you so much
- Life is much sweeter with you around
- Six years, and I’m still sweet for you
- Happy anniversary, sugar!
- You’re still as sweet as the day I met you
- Your love is 100% pure sugar
- I’ll always wool you
- Seven years since we said, ‘I wool’
- I love ewe so much
- Eight years together? Na, it can’t be!
- You’re the salt to my pepper
- Marriage should be taken with a pinch of salt, followed by a shot of tequila and a slice of lime!
- After nine years together, I reckon we’re meant 2p!
- Happy anniversary – tin amazing years!
- Thanks for sticking by me through thick and tin
Funny puns to include in your husband’s anniversary card for subsequent anniversaries
It is pretty rare these days to be married longer than ten years, with divorce rates so high, but if you’ve made the cut, here are some more gems to write in your hubby’s anniversary cards for the twilight years of your life!
15th Anniversary – Crystal
- It’s crystal clear, we’re meant to be!
- You’re my rock – happy 15th anniversary!
20th Anniversary – China
- You are soy awesome
- You’re the one pho me
- Udon know how much I love you
25th Anniversary – Silver
- You’re the big spoon to my little spoon!
- Let’s spoon forever
30th Anniversary – Pearl
- You’re pearl-fect!
Get your hands on cute anniversary cards for husbands
Now you’ve got some great ideas for what to write inside your fella’s anniversary card, the next thing you need to do is get your hands on the perfect card to express your love. Visit Boomf and find the very best anniversary cards for husbands!